Sky Tickets Customer Complaints Code of Practice
This article outlines our complaints code of practice. If you'd like to make a complaint, go to the '2. Get in touch, I want to make a complaint' section of the FAQ's
Our Customer Complaints Code of Practice below sets out our processes for resolving complaints related to our products and services and our complaints handling process.
What can you expect once you have registered your complaint?
- At Sky Tickets we will do our best to provide you with the most suitable response specific to your particular situation and to ensure, where possible, that your complaint is resolved satisfactorily / appropriately.
- If you contact us to make a complaint we will review your complaint fully, taking into account all the points raised in your correspondence and the service details held in our records. We will ensure that your complaint is investigated by the person in the company that is best placed to resolve your complaint. We will respond to you by email, or to your Sky Tickets account if you have one.
- If your complaint is of an urgent nature, for example if the event is happening soon, we will prioritise your complaint as appropriate.
- We aim to respond to your complaint within 10 days. Some complaints by their very nature, however, may take longer than others to resolve, particularly if they are complex and/or involve third parties. If we have been unable to agree the resolution of your complaint within this timeline we will contact you and keep you informed of progress.
- If you have exhausted the Sky Tickets complaints procedure and you feel your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may wish to seek independent advice. The Citizens Advice consumer service provides free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues.
- Citizens Advice
08454 04 05 0608454 04 05 05 (Welsh language)